Mbuyiselo Enterprise Development Programme
The youth entrepreneurship program will bring together incubators, small and medium youth businesses, government, and other key stakeholders that have a vested interest in building our local communities through SMEs.
Our “Value Proposition”
- To upscale small, medium youth businesses through skills development and mentoring by utilizing a refined supply chain model. AIESEC in South Africa in partnership with Mosadi Bogale presents to you.
- To effectively create employment placement for young people through these businesses i.e. employ at least two young people within their entities.
- Our core vision is to play a role in the transformation of our society, the growth and development of youth-owned small businesses.
Be part of our journey in restoring our economy by applying to be part of our incubation programme
How do we ensure economic sustainability?
We will incubate 50 businesses for a duration of 12 months. The target market will be as follows:
- 100% youth owned businesses. The business owners need to be between the ages of 18-35 years.
- The 50 businesses to be incubated, 60% need to be women-owned businesses.
- These businesses need to be actively running for 2-3 years and are the only source of income for the business owners.
- Preference will be given to industry intensive business i.e. manufacturing, transportation, construction and property, hospitality, technology.
AIESEC is a non-governmental and not-for-profit organisation in consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), affiliated with the UN DPI, member of ICMYO, and is recognized by UNESCO. AIESEC in South Africa is registered as a Non-Profit Company with registration number 2007/011622/08 and with Department of Social development with registration number: 056-312 in Johannesburg, South Africa.text